Why you should offer the
B1 Exam Prep Course:
- California has adopted the 2015 International Residential Code® as the 2016
California Residential Code.
- Most building departments in California are looking for building inspectors with the 2015 B1 Residential Inspector Certification.
- Anyone 18 and older qualifies to take the B1 Certification Exam.
- No work experience is required.
- A course for each major code edition: 2009, 2012, and 2015.
- The B1 Exam Prep Manual can be marketed and sold nationwide.
What's inside the
B1 Exam Prep Course?
- 11 Chapters organized by topics covered by the IRC®.
- Detailed graphics and illustrations.
- Easy to understand format that teaches how to easily locate sections of the IRC® needed for the exam.
- Over 400 Practice Questions and Answers.
- 7 Practice Tests.
- Final Exam which covers the most difficult questions and topics.